Senior iOS Developer • Aug, 2017 — Mar, 2019
Wooplr is the largest online network of social sellers which empowers them to sell using their phones. My core responsibilities:
- Product Development
- Earnings Framework: Conceptualised and built a framework for seller earning commissions and rewards
- Social Sharing: Developed a model for social sharing which increased the sharing of the products and catalogues by a significant amount
- Communication: Designed communication triggers and content for Email, SMS and In-app messaging, Notifications for the sellers and the customers on the platform
- Developing the iOS App for sellers from scratch
- Converting design specs into usable product
- UX Research
- Understanding business goals.
- Empathising with the customer (sellers) and understanding their needs, ambitions and goals by conducting studies and customer interviews.
- Identifying problems in their workflows.
- UX Design
- Designed user flows and wireframes
Senior iOS Developer • Aug, 2016 — Jul, 2017
Understanding the existing complex backend architecture and transforming the available APIs into a well architectured iOS AppDesigned, developed and delivered the iOS App from scratchHelped the team understand the business by identifying the problems and coming up with solutions
Senior Software Engineer • Jul, 2012 — Jul, 2016
Teamie is a cloud-based collaborative learning platform. My responsibilities included:
- Developing and maintaining the core product on iOS
- Building reusable frameworks and common libraries for use in different apps
- Developing and maintaining side projects for clients
- Ideated, planned, designed and developed a side project for Ministry of Education, Malaysia. The project was used by ~1 million school teachers and educators across Malaysia
- Hiring, leading and mentoring the team
Freelance Mobile Lead & Consultant • Nov, 2015 — Jul, 2016
I architectured and reengineerd the whole app to adapt the new business model. Mentored interns while on the job.
Intern Backend Developer • Jul, 2011 — Aug, 2011
I worked with the Backend team and the Content team in order to create functionality, using the existing APIs to control the web frontend newsfeed on Taaza.com, which placed the stories based on the weights and context.
Rajasthan Technical University
Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science & Engineering • 2008 — 2012
Majoring in Computer Science
Analytics, Auto Layout, CocoaPods, Code Layout, Core Data, Fastlane, Firebase, Functional Reactive Programming, i18n (Internationalization), iOS Extensions, Jenkins CI, Localization, Location Services, Memory Management, Maps, Messaging, MVC, MVVM, Offline First, Push Notifications, Realm, Social Login
Design and User Experience
English (full working proficiency)
I have years of experience leading and mentoring small teams